Sony PVM-1741 17″ HD OLED Monitor
The PVM-1741 “all- in- one” OLED monitor delivers outstanding full HD RGB 10-bit driver picture quality and professional features in a lightweight, compact design. Flexible mount options make the 17-inch monitor ideal for desktop editing, office viewing, studio monitor walls and OB vans.
Furthermore, this top of the range monitor is packed with tonnes of technology and features. For a full list of attributes and for a downloadable spec sheet visit the Sony page for this monitor.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the inputs and output on the PVM-1741 OLED monitor.
- Composite Input: BNC (x1), 1.0 Vp-p ±3dB sync negative
- SDI Input: BNC (x2)
- HDMI Input: HDMI (x1) (HDCP correspondence)
- Audio Input: Stereo mini jack (x1), -5 dBu 47 kΩ or higher
- Parallel Remote Modular connector 8-pin (x1)
- Serial Remote: (LAN) RJ-45 (x1) (Ethernet, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX)
- DC Input: XLR-type 4-pin (male) (x1), 12V DC (output impedance 0.05 Ω or less)
- Composite Output: BNC (x1) Loop-through, with 75 Ω automatic termination
- SDI Output: BNC (x1)
- Audio Monitor Output: Stereo mini jack (x1)
- Speaker (Built-in) Output: 1.0 W (mono)
- Headphone Output: Stereo mini jack (x1)