Atomos Sumo 19″ HDR Monitor Hire London
The Gear Factory is pleased to offer you the incredible Atomos Sumo 19” HDR monitor. Atomos is a company that keeps evolving and changing the way we can make films. The Atomos Sumo 19” HDR monitor is another truly innovative piece of kit and one that will benefit any shoot – such is the array of functionality it provides.
Here’s a quick rundown of why we think it’s so awesome:
Record footage direct from the monitor in 12-bit Raw, 10-bit ProRes/DNxHR up to 4Kp60.
Capture the RAW output from Sony FS7, FS5 and FS700, Canon C300MKII and C500 or Panasonic Varicam LT over SDI up to 12-bit 4Kp30 as CDNG or 10-bit Apple ProRes / Avid DNxHR up to 4Kp60 / 2Kp240 depending on the camera’s capability. And don’t sweat it – the Atomos Sumo 19″ HDR monitor can process data rates of up 3.2 Gbps – meaning you record exactly what the camera sensor is seeing.
Multi-cam-tastic– This monitor is set to change the game for multi-cam shooting. Monitor, switch and record your feeds all through the Sumo. Up to four 1080/60p channel. Yup. Here’s what they say:
Switch and mix a live record and stream or record 4 x HD ISO recordings using the QuadLink SDI connections. Switch between feeds on screen with cueing, crossfade and hard cuts from the locked sources or tag and adjust final edits with advanced metadata tagging preserving ISO feeds, with the desired final result infinitely editable.
Impressed? Wait there’s more!
- Audio – Record audio direct into the Sumo, dedicated levels and monitoring options
- Quad SDI and HDMI 2.0 – Seamlessly connect any SDI or HDMI device and convert between HDMI 2.0 and SDI (3G QuadLink/6G/12G) in any combination.
- Seeing is believing – 1200nit 19” calibrated 1920×1080 monitor. Calibration input allows use of X-Rites’ i1DisplayPro to ensure always accurate images
- Real-time HDR – 10 bit 1920×1080 LCD panel displays 10+ stops of HDR
- Hot swappable – never lose power with twin, swappable v-lock batteries
- Tough build quality – aluminium alloy construction
- Flexible mounting options – 10 mounting points located around the top, bottom and side, plus a rear VESA mount allows for different configurations. Inputs remain well situated and accessible on the rear and sides of the unit.
Trust us – just hire this.