Hire your MoVI M15 in central London – call 0207 18 1610
Freefly MoVI M15 – reasons to hire
- Carries up to 15lbs (6.8 kg) in weight meanin git can hold larger cameras and laeger lenses than the MoVI M10
- Compatible with the Sony F55, Arri Alexa M as well as RED Dragon/Epic (with a greater selection of lenses)
- Lightweight, robust carbon fibre build just 5.4 lb (2.47 kg)
- Full camera cage with better balancing for larger set-ups.
- More clearance around the camera means less restriction to cables.
- Three shooting modes, Standard mode, Top-Handle mode and Inverted mode to allow shooting at operator’s eye level.
- Remote control for dual operator mode.
- Clip and lock components for a tool-less balancing procedure.
- The M15 includes a secondary battery port allowing users to power accessories and the camera independently.
- A quick release mechanism to separate the main rig from the handle-bars allows the camera and stabiliser to be quickly transferred to other grip accessories such the MoVI ring, Jib and Steadicam arms or Octocopters.
The MoVI M15 can be paired with an Epic Camera to include heavier lenses, matte box and other accessories.
Gear Factory is able to supply trained technicians where necessary.
Or click here to read our advice on ensuring a smooth MoVI shoot
MoVI M15 Hire Rent London.