The Steadicam Zephyr Camera Stabiliser (AB Battery Mount, Standard Vest) supports camera payloads up to 24 lb (11kg). This is a top of the range, professional camera rig, with enhanced inertial control and the ability to make dynamic adjustments to the base of the stabiliser system.
The Zephyr comes with the standard Steadicam Vest that integrates the ergonomic design with solid metal shoulder fasteners. Combining a stiff, solid front spar and yoke with a vertically adjustable socket block allows the Zephyr to be used for extended lens heights, especially in low-mode.
The Steadicam Zephyr can carry a camera weight of 24 lb (11 kg). This is supported via the Iso-elastic arm that can be adjusted without any tools. The Iso-elastic arm uses a 2-stage design, so can be easily separated for storage and transport. The whole rig can be supported on the carbon fibre centre post when not in use.
The Zephyr incorporates the same revolutionary features that previously won the coveted DV Professional Association’s “Best of Show” at NAB for Steadicam.
- Payload – 11 kg (24 lb) for the complete camera rig, e.g. an epic with a prime lens or a short zoom.
- HD Version HD-SDI Monitor
- Adjustable Iso-elastic Arm/Standard Vest
- Dual-axis Vernier Adjustable Stage
- Camera Mounting Chassis/Removable Sled
- Telescoping Centerpost
- Knurled Gimbal Handle
- Docking Bracket / Dovetail Plate
- Power: 12 volts
- Cases/ Weight: 1 Flight Case