Zhiyun Crane 2 Gimbal Stabiliser
The Zhiyun Crane 2 is a great single-handed stabiliser option for the smaller cameras. And our kit comes with the monopod tripod as well, so you can put it down in between takes which frees you up from having to use heavy tripods and being limited to static positions.
The gimbal takes up to 3.5 kg of weight for camera and lens so is perfect for mirrorless and DSLR cameras with primes, such as the Sony A7S, the Panasonic GH5 etc. A perfect rig for this would be the Sony A7Sii with a Zeiss Batis 18mm lens to sort out autofocus.
The kit includes control camera for Sony, Canon and Panasonic (allows you to stop/start without touching the camera), a GH5 adaptor plate, the monopod tripod extender, and spare batteries for extended filming.
The Zhiyun Crane 2 three-axis camera stabiliser, while realising film-grade performance breakthroughs in both motion sensitivity and precision control with a newly optimised algorithm system and motor construction, has integrated a tactile and sturdy follow focus controller into its body – previously unheard of in the industry. This allows a ±0.02° precision real time focus control through the camera cable connection, so that you can always keep your subject in focus while moving.
There is an intuitive OLED Display menu on the control panel which keeps a close and instant interaction between you and your camera and with a quick control dial on its panel, you not only can see various stabiliser statuses at a glance, but can also make various camera & gimbal settings with a twist of your fingers. Another great feature is the ability to manually focus and control, aperture, ISO and exposure compensation settings straight from the Crane 2 handle itself (Exposure control available on popular Canon, Sony, Nikon, and Panasonic cameras).
For more info go to: http://www.zhiyun-tech.com/crane_2_en/
- Supports Cameras up to 8 Pounds (3.6kg)
- Four shooting modes
- Precision of Control: ±0.02°
- 360° rotation along pan & roll axes with 4-way stepless joystick control
- Transmitter for Remote Pan/Tilt Control
- Tool-Less Balance Adjustment System
- Assistant Software for iOS and Windows
- Bluetooth Wireless Interface for Setup
- Silent Mode For Quiet Operation
- USB and PowerTap Power Outputs
- Up to 18 hours of battery life
- 1/4″-20 thread for mounting on various supports
- Lightweight, portable, and comes with a carry case